Liam Murphy took to the stage in Angelo’s and Gypsy was LOVING it. A budding romance, no doubt. Lily will be delighted. She thinks her ma is going to marry her flash boyfriend and leave her in the dust. That’s why she’s being such a brat.
Everyone is sad about Leah’s lost baby. Poor cute Veej was going to teach him to play football. Veej had a touch of Henry XVIII about him as he declared the baby was definitely a boy. Leah is pushing Miles away. Leah, noooooooooo!
Irene is doing it tough after her chemo. Her carers are terrible, they’re barely in the house to look after her. Plus they are both crushing on Rockstar Liam Murphy. LOVE TRIANGLE YO
Mr. Braxton McBraxerton didn’t get to kill Hammer’s drive-by bud at Tegan’s funeral, because his ma snitched to the pigs in an effort to keep her son on the straight and narrow. The shooter was some nondescript fool under Hammer’s control. Poor fella. Charlie and Constable Watson fairly put manners on him.
Brax then decided to just shoot Hammer, so said goodbye to Ma Braxton and went back to his house for the gun. Charlie and Constable Watson came to the door and hauled him down to the cop shop. Foiled again! Someone burned down Jake’s gang headquarters. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a sign saying “Gang HQ” over the door. Brax denied all knowledge. Who did it then?
Cut to Casey going mental in the kitchen, covered in soot. Tut, tut Case. We all thought you didn’t “have it in you”.
Also, Irene is home from hospital, Gypsy and April rowed over cleaning, Gypsy has a new fella, Lily hates him. Â Ta-dah!
Jaysus. All of a sudden it’s Bianca and Vittorio’s wedding day! Here’s what happened:
- Bianca’s makeup was shocking, like Lily drew it on with a crayon. Also she was a weird colour.
- Liam showed up looking extremely unkempt.
- Bianca jilted Vittorio at the altar and went off with Liam on his motorbike. Not surprising.
- Romeo, in an uncharacteristic move, punched Vittorio for no reason.
- Alf gave Vittorio “sling yer hook” eyes.
- Everyone started clapping! No sympathy for the Prince.
- Gina and John saved the day by getting married instead. Eh, don’t you need paperwork down unda? And WHAT ABOUT BANDICOOT?
- Ruby fell in love with Romeo when she spied him kissing Indi. She is a nutter.
- There were some class shapes thrown at the wedding. Special mentions go to Veej and John.
- Joanna made April go back to Europe with her.
- Nicole confessed to Marilyn that she’s pregnant. Who’re ya having it for? Penn! Oooooh!
- Robert of the House of Robertson rocked up to the wedding and arrested Alf.
- Will stormed off very guiltily.
- Sid looked confused.
- Alf looked stoic.
Was that the most dramatic episode of all time?
I watched an episode of South Park last night, in which Cartman and a few pals went off to Somalia to be pirates. Sounds like Veej was watching it too. He and Lily are planning on running off to Africa. I’d love to know their travel plans. Do Aussie airlines let pre-teens fly on their own? Wait till you see how flustered Leah will be when Veej goes missing. She can’t even handle a busy diner. Will will probably tear Irene’s house down, brick by brick.
Joanna, ma of Bianca and April, warned Liam Murphy off her elder daughter. Surely that’s just a challenge to the Summer Bay Rockstar? And another thing, what happened to Liam’s house?
Gina told Xave and John about the plan to send the money to Hugo and Dumbo. JP knows a lot about money laundering for a daycent Aussie businessman. By the by, how come Xavier didn’t spend any of the money? Not even to buy parts for his fixie car?