Building on the bonza idea that Drew’s Shrew had about a cross-over Home and Away/Heroes show, commenter Sorry for being a crazy dingo has given us a deadly list of Home and Away character super-powers:
- ALF: grows gills when he jumps in the water and swims underwater, like a fish which is kind of ironic.
- COLLEEN: able to speak any language at will and talk to animals, that means she can gossip with anyone or anything.
- MILES: the ability to eat food without ever getting full. (Sounds like a crappy superpower, but in later seasons he will discover he has a psychic conscience named Rabbit).
- NICOLE: the ability to attract any person at will with her beauty.
- JAI: the ability to be invincible.
- IRENE: the ability to attract troubled children into her lair.
- ANGELO: the ability to cause amnesia to others (everyone, including Martha, seems to have forgiven him for killing Jack and covering up the murder).
- CHARLIE: the ability to change sexuality at will.
- RUBY: the ability to screech so loud, it causes oneâ€™s ears to bleed.
- GINA: the ability to convince people that sheâ€™s actually Tonyâ€™s sister and not his grandmother.
- XAVIER: the same ability as Ruby.
- MARTHA: the ability to never grieve and be constantly sexually promiscuous.
- LIAM: the ability to be completely forgotten about only few months after being an Australian megastar.
- ADEN: the same ability as Martha.
- LEAH: the ability to be as sexy as Penelope Cruz but no-one in town appearing to notice.
- RACHEL: the ability to heal, in all areas of medicine.
- TONY: the ability of super strength.
- ROMEO: the ability to surf REALLY REALLY WELL. (That one sucked).
- MINK: the ability to stare at someone and kill them. What a bad ass!
- VJ: the ability to shoot water bombs from his hands.
- MORAG: the ability to be the best lawyer ever.
- RABBIT: the ability to rise from the dead, be psychic and make herself invisible to all but Miles.
What do you reckon? Do you have any others to add?