Stu the Sasha Basha is dead. He hasn’t been seen since trying to get Sasha into his car. Shortly afterwards, she came home crying. Curious…
Of course angry doc Sid Walker is a suspect, having done some pre-death bashing of Stewart. Imagine if Rhys came back, and he and Sid formed an Angry Dads Alliance. The River Boys would be shaking in their boots.
Development Denis is in trouble as he moved Stu’s body from the resort to the caravan park. What an amazingly stupid (and sly) thing to do.
The paparazzi, sorry, I mean ONE paparazzo, is after Liam and Bianca. That’s pretty odd as Liam has been off the celebrity circuit for ages. Bianca is worried how this will affect the wedding, which, in true SB-time-warp-style, is tomorrow.
What is Denis up to? Romeo saw him putting a body sized object into the boot of his car down on the resort building site. Romeo reckoned that John and Denis were trying to get Harvey out of the picture for good, then he saw Denis loading his car boot in the dead of night, what’s a boy to think? Sometimes 2+2 does not 5. I suspect Romeo’s suspicions will cost him his job and get him in trouble with his wife. Speaking of Indi, how does she have time for college, she has a job in the diner and another one working for Denis. Busy woman.
Xavier got accepted into the cops which was great for him if slightly surprising given the history of incompetent police activity (cousin Jack) and people smuggling (brother Hugo) in his family. He’s going to fit right in with the YCPD. He did a bit of preemptive social brown nosing by going for a drink with Constable Watson. She must be top dog since Charlie’s retirement/assassination. Given how fast things move, Xavier could be chief of police inside six months.
What happened there? The short answer is not very much. Here are the bullet points:
- Sid is struggling to cope with the fact that Dex doesn’t know what to do with his life and doesn’t want to follow in his footsteps but wants to be a nurse instead.
- Irene collapsed in the hospital. She’s still feeling crook but it was only indigestion this time.
- Xav admitted to Gina that he has the hots for Sash. He went for a pash on the beech but was knocked back. She promptly told him to keep his distance as she’s toxic.
- Romeo hates his job working for Denis but is afraid to tell Indi. Turns out he’s decent at it despite himself and sold 5 apartments.
- Harvey is causing havoc with the development and will do his best to block it if elected.
Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.