After a brief sabbatical, we’ve returned from holidays.Â It seems that the bay has been busy in our absence.Â From what I can gather, the main talking points of the last week are:
- Ruby got hammered and threw herself at Liam before puking in his toilet. Despite that, he rejected her advances.
- Bianca scrapped with Palmer and got herself and April kicked out. Never one to turn away a stray, Irene took them in on a whim.
- Leah is a bit mopey because Elijah is gone. Maybe she needs to take up another martial art, that worked the last time she got depressed.
- Angelo is working himself into the ground. In fairness to him, the new restaurant looks great. I’d love to call in for a plate of tapas or two.
- Tony hit the roof because Rachel decided to go to America without his approval. He does have a point there.
Did I miss anything?