Jaysus. All of a sudden it’s Bianca and Vittorio’s wedding day! Here’s what happened:
- Bianca’s makeup was shocking, like Lily drew it on with a crayon. Also she was a weird colour.
- Liam showed up looking extremely unkempt.
- Bianca jilted Vittorio at the altar and went off with Liam on his motorbike. Not surprising.
- Romeo, in an uncharacteristic move, punched Vittorio for no reason.
- Alf gave Vittorio “sling yer hook” eyes.
- Everyone started clapping! No sympathy for the Prince.
- Gina and John saved the day by getting married instead. Eh, don’t you need paperwork down unda? And WHAT ABOUT BANDICOOT?
- Ruby fell in love with Romeo when she spied him kissing Indi. She is a nutter.
- There were some class shapes thrown at the wedding. Special mentions go to Veej and John.
- Joanna made April go back to Europe with her.
- Nicole confessed to Marilyn that she’s pregnant. Who’re ya having it for? Penn! Oooooh!
- Robert of the House of Robertson rocked up to the wedding and arrested Alf.
- Will stormed off very guiltily.
- Sid looked confused.
- Alf looked stoic.
Was that the most dramatic episode of all time?